So there is an Emoji Movie and in honor of it, I thought I would make an emoji poop coaster!
Links to products are affiliate links and I may receive a small commission.
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2ufrokB
Clear resin: http://amzn.to/2viUtbL
Transparency film: http://amzn.to/2ufryIJ
Circle cutter: http://amzn.to/2tkXruU
Optional: white resin pigment: http://amzn.to/2viWaGs
White curing resin: http://amzn.to/2ufHdYB
Here is the video tutorial:
1. I brushed a copper pigment powder in the mold to give it a brown tint.
2. I mixed one ounce of resin, according to the package directions. If you are doing clear resin, you can add a white pigment. Or you can also use a resin that cures white. Or you can pour a clear or colored background and let it cure, then paint it white before adding the next layer.
3. I poured it into the mold, popped the bubbles and let it cure.
Cure time is dependent on which resin you use.
4. While that was curing, I printed out the emoji poop on transparency film.
5. Then, I cut it out with my circle cutter.
6. Once the resin had cured, I mixed one ounce of clear resin. Poured it into the mold, on top of the white resin.
7. I popped the bubbles with my lighter.
8. I gently slid my emoji poop into the resin and pressed it down with my stir stick.
Be sure to keep pressing until you have all the bubbles pressed out.
9. I took my lighter and popped the bubbles.
10. Allow it to cure for at least 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! Now you have a adorable Emoji Poop Coaster!!!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!