Graduation season is upon us, so how about some fun and easy graduation coasters? They make great decorations, party favors and gifts!! They are easy to personalize the colors for the graduate’s school.
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/1q2i4dq
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/1rwPWAN
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions. Separate into two small cups.
2. In the first cup, mix confetti into the resin and pour into one of the cavities of the mold.
3. In the second cup, mix glitter and pour into a different cavity of the coaster mold.
4. Take your lighter and pop the bubbles. Allow to cure at least 12 hours.
5. If you have the large Grad and Cap pieces, you want to use some clear drying glue, put it on the back of the the pieces and apply to the glitter coaster. Allow to dry.
6. Mix two more ounces of the resin and pour one ounce over each. Pop bubbles with your lighter and allow to cure at least 12 hours.
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by. Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!TM