In my never ending coaster experiments, I wanted to try marbling with nail polish.
You will need:
– Coaster mold (purchased or self made)
– Nail polish
– Resin – I use Easy Cast
1. Prepare your mold and your resin. You just need a thin layer of resin because you will need to do a second thin layer pour after the first one cures.
2. Pour resin into the mold and let it spread out and level out.
3. Drip varying colors of nail polish into the resin – you want to work somewhat quickly because the nail polish begins to dry pretty quickly.
4. Take your skewer stick and start moving the resin around. When you have it marbled to your liking, allow it to sit and cure.
5. Pour a second layer (it just needs to cover, so it can be a very thin layer). Let it cure.
Happy Crafting and thank you for stopping by!