Learn how to make a skyline coaster using resin! Here is a quick tutorial to show you exactly how I made it:
2. Cut the image to be just under four inches in diameter.
3. Mix your resin. I did one ounce of resin and separated it into two cups.
4. Add india ink to color the resin. It keeps it nice and transparent.
5. Pour both colors into the mold at the same time.
6. Use your lighter to pop any bubbles and allow it to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
7. After it has cured, mix another ounce of resin and pour it into the mold.
8. Slide your image into the resin.
9. Press the image down into the resin, using your stir stick. Make sure your press out all of the bubbles.
10. Use your lighter to pop the bubbles. Let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
11. That’s it! Now you have a cool skyline coaster!
I hope you like it and give it a try! I’ll see you next time!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
If you enjoyed the skyline coaster, you might enjoy these too: