SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
Create some shiny and sparkly coasters with smashed Christmas ornaments!!
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2fmMHpo
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin, according to the package directions. You can find the coaster mold HERE!
2. Break glass ornaments and mix them in with the resin.
3. Add the mixture to the the coaster mold.
4. Pop bubbles with a lighter. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Once cured, remove it from the mold.
That’s it! It’s that simple and turns out so pretty and sparkly!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Be sure to try this fun holiday project:
1 thought on “Smashed Christmas Ornament Coaster | DIY Project | Another Coaster Friday | Craft Klatch | How To”
Hi Mona, I love your projects! I have one question about the resin. I have bought the resin through your link but mine doesn't come out clear it has a yellow ting to it. Is there something I'm not doing right? Thank you.