Whether making jewelry, or using these cute shamrock charms to decorate napkin rings, or use scattered across your table for St. Patrick’s Day.
Here is a quickie video tutorial, so you can see how I made them:
2. Place the gem over a shamrock and trace around it.
3. Cut out the traced shape – on the inside of the line.
4. Use your Mod Podge and paint it on the back of the gem.
5. Then, place it on the shamrock you cut out.
6. Apply Mod Podge to the back of the paper.
7. Use your fingers to rub down the paper and get rid of bubbles.
8. Repeat with other shamrocks.
9. Once dry, you can add a jewelry bail and turn it into a piece of jewelry, or…
…glue it to a napkin ring!
That’s it! Hope you like it! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!