My husband and I had two nieces, a nephew and some of their friends up at our lake house for a few days this summer. One of the things I had them do was tie dye!
The picture is of two of the shirts, but you can see them all in the video below.
We used the Ultimate Tulip One Step Tie Dye from Oriental Trading – check out all their great products at www.orientaltrading.com
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– A tie dye kit: https://amzn.to/2HwzpYA
– White t-shirts: https://amzn.to/2WgRlhS
– Plastic bags: https://amzn.to/2HvLWv9
Here is the video of them making their shirts:
1. Follow the directions in the package. The package comes with rubber bands and tips on how to come up with different designs.
2. I did wash and dry the shirts and did not use fabric softener, before we began dying them.
TIP: You might want some extra or stronger gloves, we did end up getting it all over our hands.
3. Prepare your dyes, in the bottles included in the kit and start dying.
4. Put the shirts in their own plastic bags. I did it overnight.
5. Wash in hot water. Throw in the dryer.
That’s it! Now you have really cool shirts! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!