Remember to stay up on the latest, be sure to SUBSCRIBE to my YouTube Channel!
You can click right HERE!
It’s that time of year again. Love is in the air and now it’s in some coasters!
You will need:
– Coaster mold (click on the tab Products I Use to find the one I use)
– Glitter – I used white, pink and purples
– Resin – I use Easy Cast – for more information go to www.eti-usa.com
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin according to the package directions.
2. If you are making more than one color, split your resin into smaller cups.
3. Mix glitter color combinations to your liking.
4. Pour into the mold(s). You just need enough to cover the bottom of the molds.
5. Let it cure for 12 hours.
7. Apply your stickers.
8. Prepare your resin and pour over the stickers.
9. Allow to cure for 12 hours, then unmold!
That’s it! May you find love and happiness this Valentine’s Day! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!!