Make a Crabby Coaster in this DIY craft video! So fun!!!
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
2. Stir it together.
3. Pour it into the coaster mold.
4. Let it spread out and the pop any bubbles with a lighter.
5. Trace around an old coaster. I happened to use the Belle Coaster.
6. Then freehand the details, like the legs and claws.
7. I then scanned it into my computer and added it to the Cricut Design Space.
8. I cut it out of stiff felt with my Cricut.
9. I glued the now cured resin and glitter coaster onto the felt.
10. I then glued on googly eyes.
11. I added a mouth that I cut out of vinyl, with my Cricut.