What!?!? Floor wax?!?!?!
Yup. You read that right!
This is so quick and so easy! You could crank a bunch of these out in no time!!
You will need:
– Clear glass ornaments from the craft store
– Floor wax – I happened to use Mop and Glo, but any should work. I saw someone do it with hairspray too!
– Funnel – optional, but makes life easier – you can just make one out of paper if you don’t have one
1. Take cap off ornament – it pops right off
2. Squirt some floor wax into the ornament and swirl it around so all surfaces are covered
3. Empty excess back into the floor wax bottle
4. Insert funnel into ornament and pour in a bunch of glitter
5. Shake it around and the glitter will adhere to the side of the inside of the ornament
6. Pour excess back into glitter container
7. You are done – replace cap – add ribbon if you want!
You are limited only to the glitter you can find and as far as I can tell, there are no limits to the glitter you can find!
Happy Holidays! Happy Crafting! Let me know if you have any questions!