I haven’t even finished getting my Christmas decorations down, but I am ready to move on to Valentine’s Day!
This is a super easy craft, great for kids and adults alike.
You will need:
– Red buttons
– Glue (preferably one that will bond to plastic)
– Parchment paper
– Red ribbon
1. Lay down your parchment paper and arrange your buttons in the shape of a heart.
2. Glue your buttons together.
TIP: If you are using different glue, do a test on the parchment paper. Put some on the parchment paper and let it dry. Then, see if it peels off. You want to make sure you can remove your heart when it’s dry.
3. Put on a second layer of buttons to give it a little more bulk and sturdiness. Let dry.
4. Remove from parchment paper, add a ribbon and you are done!
Hope you give it a try! Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!