Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™
Jelly Bean Easter Centerpiece Craft Tutorial
I have two super easy and cute centerpieces coming up and this is the first. It’s a jelly bean centerpiece! Fun and colorful!!
You will need:
– Two square vases – make sure the size difference is enough to be able to get the jelly beans in between – Jelly beans – make sure they are the smaller ones. – Pretty spring flowers – Piece of card stock – optional
Here is the quick video tutorial:
1. Arrange your flowers in the vase. You can do this after, but I find it easier if I do it before because you don’t want water dripping into the jelly beans.
2. Put the smaller vase into the larger vase and center it.
3. Trim the card stock down, so it will fit into the vase – widthwise
4. Using the card stock to hold back the flowers and prevent the jelly beans from pouring into the flowers, add your jelly beans.
5. Do the same on all four sides
It’s fun! It’s festive! It’s jelly beans! How can you go wrong?!?!?!