1. Prepare your resin, according to package directions.
2. Pour small amounts of resin into the hexagon mold and put different colored glitter into each cavity. Use a stir stick to help mix the glitter and resin evenly.
3. Allow to cure for 12 hours.
4. Prepare your mold and prepare resin, according to package directions.
5. Pour enough resin into mold, to cover the the bottom. 6. Remove pieces from hexagon mold and add into coaster as desired. 7. Allow to sit for at least a few hours. 8. Prepare another batch of resin and pour in mold, making sure all the hexagon pieces are covered. 9. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours. 10. Unmold it.
That’s it! Now you have a fun and sparkly coaster!!