I have this super cool mold from Resin Obsession.
Go to www.resinobsession.com.
If you remember, I recent did a switch plate cover where the glitter was glued on. It’s a great and inexpensive craft, but this actually eliminates any glitter shedding all over the floor!!
You will need:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
– Glitter: https://amzn.to/2WaZdSG
– Switch plate resin mold: https://amzn.to/2Qsdkgy
From Resin Obsession
Resin (use whatever resin brand you like):
Easy Cast: http://amzn.to/2yjYmBC
Art Resin: http://amzn.to/2yk9X3z
Clear Cast: http://amzn.to/2z4rxGw
FX Poxy: http://amzn.to/2AF3Pkk ~ According to the manufacturer, this one is heat resistant to 500 degrees F.
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin
2. Pour it into the mold – don’t fill it all the way to the top. Remember to leave room for the glitter.
3. Sprinkle or pour in your glitter.
4. Let it cure for at least 12 hours.
5. Depending on how much it was filled, you might need to drill or poke holes where the screws go.
6. Attach it to your wall and you are done!!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!