– Various different beads and embellishments. TIP: Dissect old costume jewelry. If you have broken pieces or find some at garage sales or flea markets, this is the perfect time to use them!: https://amzn.to/2LA6nsQ
1. Squirt some of the silicone sealer into a disposable plastic cup. You need just enough to cover the phone case.
2. Pour in glitter and mix well.
3. Using your stir stick, spread the mixture onto the back of the phone. You could do the sides and edges as well, I didn’t.
4. Immediately begin to add your embellishments by pressing them into the silicone glitter mix.
5. If you are keeping the edges clean, remember to check and wipe them periodically.
6. Let it dry. The product I used said 3 hours, but read the package directions to determine how long it will take. You don’t want it too fast drying, otherwise you might run out of time. I would suggest having all of your embellishments out and ready to go, so you don’t lose time looking around for them.
That’s it! Now you have a one of a kind phone case that suits your style!
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
Here are some fun items from Amazon that could help you make a similar project: