I thought it would be fun to create a coaster set that work together.
You will need:
– Coaster mold – I have a link on the Products I Use page to where I purchased it
– Letter tiles – mine are from Oriental Trading
– Silver and gold bugle beads
– Resin – I used Easy Cast – for more information on Easy Cast and where it’s available, go to www.eti-usa.com
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Prepare your resin, according to the package directions.
2. Pour enough resin into each mold to cover the bottom of the mold.
3. Arrange your letters in the molds and resin.
4. Sprinkle the bugle beads around the letters.
5. Let it cure at least 4-5 hours.
6. Prepare enough resin to cover the letter tiles and pour in the molds.