Get in the princess spirit! Think decorations, or party gift for a little girl’s birthday party!!
You will need (affiliate links):
– Drill or Dremel tool: http://amzn.to/1RNDPsH
– Golf ball: https://amzn.to/2QYe9QP
– Curly doll hair: https://amzn.to/2GjxK9Y or https://amzn.to/2EyDvyZ
– 2 Googly eyes: https://amzn.to/2Bmy5mL
– Black marker: https://amzn.to/2CjLGwI
– Red marker: https://amzn.to/2BmNWBE
– Flesh colored paint: https://amzn.to/2BrLhXu
– Glue: https://amzn.to/2LnoVL7
– Card stock: https://amzn.to/2QZ5opx
– Gold nail polish: https://amzn.to/2EzvHNl
– Gems: https://amzn.to/2GlLRM0
– 1 Small eye screw: https://amzn.to/2QUVBkj
1. Drill a hole into the golf ball and add an eye screw.
2. Paint it with flesh colored paint – it will take two coats – allow to dry.
3. Glue on the googly eyes.
4. With a permanent black marker, give her eyelashes.
5. With a permanent red markers, give her lips.
6. Glue on the hair. Start at the top, which would be the part and add a line of glue the add the pieces of hair.
7. Then repeat under the first line. It will take a minimum of three rows, but you can add random pieces after to finish filling it out.
I gave her a little trim…
8. Time for the crown. Draw a crown onto a piece of card stock (see video above).
9. Cut it out and cut slits into the tabs. Slid the slits into each other and use a dab of glue to keep it together.
10. Using gold glittery or shimmery nail polish, paint the crown. This will take at least two coats.
11. Glue on the gems.
12. Glue the crown to the top of the princess’ head!
That’s it! Now use it to decorate!
If you enjoyed these golf ball crafts, be sure to check out my 30 Golf Ball Crafts!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!