Halloween is coming and it is a perfect time show off some handmade jewelry. Today we are making crystal ball charms!
You will need:
Sphere mold (larger): http://amzn.to/2bthYaG
Sphere mold (smaller): http://amzn.to/2bDZpiE
Black polymer clay: http://amzn.to/2dc6Qyz
Black pigment powder (I used silver, but I think I would have liked the black even better): http://amzn.to/2cLwJXM
Silver pigment powder: http://amzn.to/2cq1aCv
Dremel tool: http://amzn.to/2bO5a0r
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in glamour dust. In the video, I added a little white PearlEx powder, but I liked it better without.
3. Pour into sphere molds.
4. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
5. Remove sphere from mold. Clean up base, if necessary.
6. Take black polymer clay, roll it into a ball and press the sphere into it. That will create your base. Remove the sphere.
7. Brush the base with pigment powder and bake in the oven, according to the package directions.
8. Once cooled, glue the sphere into the base.
9. Drill a shallow hole with your Dremel tool and a fine bit.
10. Glue in eye pin and add a jump ring.
When everything has dried, you can add a cord or chain, and you will have a magical necklace or charm!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™