We’ve made a couple of cork coasters in the past, so Easter is the perfect time to make some more! They are perfect to get the kids involved and they will surely knock this craft out of the park!
More Easter Inspiration
Supplies You Will Need:
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Cork: http://amzn.to/2mFyBWO
- Acrylic paint: Choose colors that you like!
Here is the Video Tutorial
1. Draw an egg shape on a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. The cork has a sticky side and you want to cut out a piece that is bigger than the egg shape. Then you remove the backing paper of two pieces and stick them together (sticky side to sticky side).
3. Trace the egg shape on the cork that is stuck together and cut it out.
4. Paint both sides of the egg with a base coat. Figure it will take at least two coats.
5. Then you decorate with what every colors and designs you like!
Once dry, you have colorful and festive Easter eggs!!!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!