1. Draw a simple bird shape onto a piece of paper and cut it out.
2. Trace the bird onto the plywood.
3. Cut out the bird shapes and sand the edges.
4. Paint the birds. Allow to dry.
5. Drill holes into the bottom of the birds for the legs.
6. Sand it to give it a little distressed look.
5. Take the copper wire and cut to length for the legs and the toes.
6. Solder the legs and toes together.
7. Insert the legs into the bottom of the birds and adjust as needed.
8. Remove the legs and add a dab of glue and reinsert. Allow to dry.
I just released an ebook that I think you guys might enjoy! If you
ever suffer from a creative slump, this will give you 75 Ways to Unleash Your Creativity. It also comes with a workbook and two bonus printable projects! Be sure to check it out:
That’s it! I hope you like them!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!