Learn how to create a chalk paint mason jar flower crate! It’s an easy Spring DIY!
Here is a quick video, so you can see exactly how I made it:
2. I bought some chalky paint.
3. I mixed the blue and white because I thought the blue was too dark.
4. Then, I painted the crate…
…inside and out.
5. I painted the mason jars…
…it took two coats.
6. I used sandpaper to rough up the mason jars.
7. I added rope to the neck, with hot glue.
8. I used sandpaper on the crate to distress it too.
9. I used matte varnish on the crate.
10. I added the jars to the crate.
11. I added flowers.
There it is!
It’s a pretty mason jar crate decoration!