Learn how to create a chalk paint mason jar flower crate! It’s an easy Spring DIY!
Here is a quick video, so you can see exactly how I made it:
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you. Thanks!
You will need:
Crate: I found it at Hobby Lobby
Three mason jars: I found them at Hobby Lobby
Chalk paint blue: http://amzn.to/2paxPlo
Chalk paint white: http://amzn.to/2HyIwF1
Chalk paint lace: http://amzn.to/2tMQwR3
Matte varnish: http://amzn.to/2FVL17c
Hydrangea flowers: best to try Hobby Lobby or Michaels
1. I picked up a crate.
2. I bought some chalky paint.
3. I mixed the blue and white because I thought the blue was too dark.
4. Then, I painted the crate…
…inside and out.
5. I painted the mason jars…
…it took two coats.
6. I used sandpaper to rough up the mason jars.
7. I added rope to the neck, with hot glue.
8. I used sandpaper on the crate to distress it too.
9. I used matte varnish on the crate.
10. I added the jars to the crate.
11. I added flowers.
There it is!
It’s a pretty mason jar crate decoration!
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
1 thought on “Chalk paint Spring Mason Jar Craft ~ DIY Project ~ Craft Klatch”
I am also ready for spring and I love the spring floral crate. It definitely looks like spring.