It’s a regular coaster-palooza around here! So watch out!
My latest coaster is a Valentine’s Day confetti coaster. I am really happy with how it turned out. The confetti sparkles and shines more than I expected, giving it great depth.
You will need:
– Resin – I use Easy Cast
– Valentine’s Day confetti
– Egg ring
– Parchment paper
– Hot glue
1. Create your coaster mold – see video below where I explain how
2. Prepare your resin, according to the package instructions and pour into your mold
3. Sprinkle confetti into your resin
4. Use your stir stick to help it sink, if it is happening to slowly
5. Allow to cure for at least 12 hours before removing from the mold
Tip: In the first hour – check for bubbles and remove according to the directions on your resin
6. Remove from mold and trim off any excess that might have seeped under the hot glue
That’s it! What a fun and sparkly coaster! Who doesn’t like sparkles?
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!
10 thoughts on “Valentine’s Day Confetti Coaster Craft Tutorial”
Just discovered your blog through Homemaker On a Dime Linky Party. Love these coasters!
I'm now following you,
Thanks so much Julie! I'm glad you like them! Thank for following me!
Another gorgeous idea with the resin. Pinning it to my Valentine's boards. Thanks for linking to Craftastic Monday at Sew Can Do:)
Love this! I just pinned it to my Be My Valentine board. I found you via the Clever Chicks Blog Hop! 🙂
Thank you so much Laura!
So sweet, thanks! Pinned this 🙂
Thank you Natalie!
This is a fun idea with so many possibilities!!
I've always wanted to try working with resin. How many coasters could you make with one bottle of resin?