Here is a fun way to dress up dollar store glasses for Valentine’s Day. You are only limited by your imagination!
You will need:
– Glassware – these were both from the dollar store
– Glass paint – I used Martha Stewart brand because one baked, you can put them in the dishwasher
– Contact paper if you want to make your own stencil
– Stencil brush
I did a stencil, but you can freehand everything too!
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Clean the glass
2. Draw hearts on a piece of paper and then transfer/trace it onto the Contact paper
3. Take your craft knife and neatly cut out your design
4. Remove backing from Contact paper and stick stencil onto the glass
5. Take some glass paint and your stencil brush and stencil onto the glass – remove
6. Do the same thing on the other side
7. Get creative and add words, squiggles, swirls, polka dots, etc.
8. Set aside and allow paint to completely dry
9. Follow the directions on the paint and bake in oven – allow to cool
Thanks for stopping by! Happy Crafting!