Time for a new abstract resin art project! This one took on a dreamy wormhole effect.
You will need:
– 12″ x 12″ canvas: http://amzn.to/2mTzAke
– Resin: http://amzn.to/2mTUvDK
– Pigment colors: http://amzn.to/2mQLw8k
– Black pigments: http://amzn.to/2muXuSE
– Vapor barrier to protect work surface: http://amzn.to/2lOz3Py
Here is the video tutorial:
It’s really hard to explain how to do it, it’s better just two watch. The resin will never turn out the way you expect. It will take on a life of its own.
For a speedier look, here is the time-lapse version:
That’s it! Give it a try and believe you can make something beautiful!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!