We’ve made some abstract resin canvases, but some of you have mentioned being intimidated by jumping in on a large piece. Luckily, you can try doing it on a smaller scale, by experimenting on coaster sized projects!
The links below help support this channel, as I may earn a small commission at no extra cost to you.
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2mycyi1
or FastCast: http://amzn.to/2nJibdD
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix one ounce of resin. Depending on which resin you use, you can use a resin the cures white, or you can use a clear resin and add white pigment.
2. Pour the mixed resin into the coaster mold. Pop the bubbles and let it cure a minimum of 12 hours.
3. Remove the coaster from the mold.
4. Place it on a raised surface and mix two ounces of resin.
5. Split the resin into three cups.
6. Choose your pigment colors and add them to the resin. Mix well.
7. Pour the different colors on your elevated coaster. It may spill over the edges, but it may not.
8. Pop the bubbles and allow to cure.
That’s it! Now you have a small abstract resin art piece!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!