Learn how to create a washi tape Easter Bunny DIY!!! I made it in the Spring, for Easter, but it is actually perfect for a baby nursery and it doesn’t have to be a bunny.
Here’s a quick video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it!
However, you can also cut it out with your craft knife.
You can cut it out of different colored paper and glitter paper as well.
2. When you cut out the image, it pops right out.
3. I traced the shape onto a piece of white card stock.
4. Then, I broke out my different washi tapes.
5. I applied the washi tape over the outline and made sure I went well over the edge of the image.
I kept repeating the colors…
Until it was completely covered.
6. You can change colors for different looks, moods or decor.
7. I picked up an inexpensive frame from the dollar store and put my bunny into it.
8. Once closed up, I flipped it over and glued on a pom pom, for a bunny tail!
So cute, whichever color you choose!