Learn how to create a washi tape Easter Bunny DIY!!! I made it in the Spring, for Easter, but it is actually perfect for a baby nursery and it doesn’t have to be a bunny.
You can find a full video tutorial at the end of this post!
If you are a fan of bunnies for Easter, I have some pretty fun and some amazing projects you might enjoy:
Supplies You Will Need
This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Affiliate, I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Document frame: http://amzn.to/2tYBpnA
- Scrapbook paper: http://amzn.to/2IxHN8s
- Washi tape: http://amzn.to/2tYiid8
- Cricut (Amazon): http://amzn.to/2wChE2l
- Cricut (Cricut site): http://www.shareasale.com/r.cfm?B=993649&U=1248544&M=51766&urllink=
- Cricut vinyls: http://amzn.to/2w4DOJj
- Pom pom: https://amzn.to/2JKvkiC
- Bunny Clipart: http://clipart-library.com/clipart/rTjK45b6c.htm
1. I found a bunny image, which I have linked above and I cut it out with my cutting machine.
However, you can also cut it out with your craft knife.
You can cut it out of different colored paper and glitter paper as well.
2. When you cut out the image, it pops right out.
3. I traced the shape onto a piece of white card stock.
4. Then, I broke out my different washi tapes.
5. I applied the washi tape over the outline and made sure I went well over the edge of the image.
I kept repeating the colors…
Until it was completely covered.
6. You can change colors for different looks, moods or decor.
7. I picked up an inexpensive frame from the dollar store and put my bunny into it.
8. Once closed up, I flipped it over and glued on a pom pom, for a bunny tail!
So cute, whichever color you choose!
Bunny Art Alternatives
If you don’t have time to make bunny art, there are some adorable alternatives available, like these cuties!
Here is the full video tutorial, which should answer any questions:
That’s it! Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!