Learn how to make and easy Easter Bunny Pot! It’s a great craft for kids to make for Spring!
Here’s a quickie video, so you can see how I made it!
Here are some other fun Easter Crafts you might enjoy!
- Easy Chick Coasters
- Easy Easter Pendants
- Easter Bunny Pillow Cover
- Flower Pen Pot
- Golf Ball Easter Bunny
Materials You Will Need
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Terra cotta pot: http://amzn.to/2GjXCio
- Small terra cotta pots: http://amzn.to/2FuQWku
- Googly eyes: http://amzn.to/2FC7a7b
- Glue: http://amzn.to/2Gkgwpb
- White paint: http://amzn.to/2FLmfXe
- Pink paint: http://amzn.to/2Dmj1V0
- White craft foam: http://amzn.to/2Glty5V
- Pink craft foam: http://amzn.to/2GkTrTA
- Black marker: http://amzn.to/2Gl8gWh
Be sure to PIN IT for later!
1. Paint the flower pot white. It will need at least two coats.
2. Once dry, paint on two pink circles, for cheeks.
3. Using white craft foam, draw two ears…
…and cut them out.
4. Using pink craft foam, cut out smaller pink pieces that are similar in shape to the white foam pieces.
5. Glue the pink pieces onto the white ears, but make sure they are centered.
6. Glue on googly eyes. I went extra large, but you can do any size.
7. Glue on the ears and a triangle for the nose.
8. Using a Sharpie and add dots on the nose…
…and draw the mouth and whiskers.
Now you have a super cute Easter Bunny pot that can be used for Easter Candy, pens on a desk, anything!
Easter Bunny Decorations
Life is crazy busy, so if you don’t have time to craft an Easter Bunny here are some fun decorations you might like instead!
Thanks for stopping by!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!