1. Follow directions that come with Easy Cast box to prepare the resin.
2. I put a little into the mold and let it sit for a minute or so and then added my sprinkles.
3. Let sprinkles settle and add more resin if necessary.
4. Let dry over night and unmold in the morning.
I did not use a release agent on the castings, but they popped out just fine. I read somewhere that if you put it in the freezer (when it is time to remove) it makes it pop out easier. I don’t know if that is true.
5. After letting it sit overnight, it is hard, but not fully cured. It will likely take another couple of days before it is fully cured.
6. If necessary, trim edges and file rough edges.
7. If you want more shine, go over it with a Triple Thick or comparable product.
Have fun crafting and I would LOVE to see what you come up with!
Find us on Facebook and YouTube.
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Crafting!