**This post contains affiliate links, which means if you make a purchase from my link I may make a small commission at no cost to you. It’s an easy and no cost way to support my channel and this blog!
Ready for another pumpkin? Feeling a little wicked witchy?
You will need:
– Pumpkin – pick one with a good stem
– Acrylic paint – greens, black, white, yellow, red: https://amzn.to/2WzTYf1
– Glue: https://amzn.to/2ELdR8H
– Black craft foam: https://amzn.to/2wwwkRV
– Ribbon: https://amzn.to/2WKttmZ
– Sticks – optional
– Sticks – optional
– Yarn, raffia or sticks (for hair): https://amzn.to/2W9B6yV
– Fishing line: https://amzn.to/2Kmoen3
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Find a pumpkin with a nice stem. You are going to use it laying on its side because the stem will become the nose.
2. Paint your pumpkin with a green base coat and allow to dry.
3. I used a mix of green, metallic green, metallic white and metallic silver. I didn’t give it an exact measurement, I just put a bunch on my palette and mixed together until I got the color I wanted. Paint entire pumpkin with that mixture and allow to dry.
4. Paint on eyes. I used white and allowed to dry.
5. Paint pupils with black paint and outline eyes with black paint and paint on eyebrows with black paint.
6. Paint the mouth with black paint. Allow to dry.
7. Paint snarly teeth with a mix of yellow and white paint. Allow to dry.
8. Outline mouth with red paint.
9. Create a cone and brim from the craft foam for the hat. (Watch video to see how I did that).
10. Glue hat together and add glue and glitter to hide any hot glue.
11. Cut yarn and glue on for hair.
12. Glue on ribbons and sticks and glue onto your witch head.
13. Put a small mound of hot glue on the end of the nose
14. While the glue is still hot, put three pieces of fishing line into the glue and hold until it cools. The fishing line is going to be the hair sticking out of the wart (hot glue) on the witch’s nose.
15. Paint the hot glue with a darker paint than you used on the rest of the witch.
16. Take black paint and paint the individual pieces of fishing line, so they stand out more.
17. Paint the hot glue with a darker paint than you used on the rest of the witch.
18. Take black paint and paint the individual pieces of fishing line, so they stand out more.
That’s it! Happy Halloween and Happy Crafting!!