As you know, I love confetti coasters, so this time I decided to use the confetti as a background and these body jewelry stickers in the foreground.
You will need:
Coaster mold: http://amzn.to/2pJzi3H
Body jewelry: http://amzn.to/2oWp2SW
Here is the video tutorial:
1. Mix two ounces of resin, according to the package directions.
2. Mix in confetti.
3. Pour into two cavities of the coaster mold.
4. Pop bubbles with your lighter and allow to cure for 12 hours.
5. Add the body jewelry stickers. Be sure to rub them down.
6. Mix two ounces of resin and pour one ounce over each coaster.
7. Pop bubbles with your lighter.
8. Allow to cure a minimum of 12 hours.
That’s it! Enjoy your coaster and by the way, it’s perfect for holding a margarita!!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!