1. I brushed a copper pigment powder in the mold to give it a brown tint.
2. I mixed one ounce of resin, according to the package directions. If you are doing clear resin, you can add a white pigment. Or you can also use a resin that cures white. Or you can pour a clear or colored background and let it cure, then paint it white before adding the next layer.
3. I poured it into the mold, popped the bubbles and let it cure.
Cure time is dependent on which resin you use.
4. While that was curing, I printed out the emoji poop on transparency film.
5. Then, I cut it out with my circle cutter.
6. Once the resin had cured, I mixed one ounce of clear resin. Poured it into the mold, on top of the white resin.
7. I popped the bubbles with my lighter.
8. I gently slid my emoji poop into the resin and pressed it down with my stir stick.
Be sure to keep pressing until you have all the bubbles pressed out.
9. I took my lighter and popped the bubbles.
10. Allow it to cure for at least 12 hours before unmolding.
That’s it! Now you have a adorable Emoji Poop Coaster!!!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!