Learn how to do this DIY table makeover. I found this table in the trash and want to give it a fun new look! It is a total transformation!
It’s always fun to redo furniture and give it a new life. I found this dirty, rusty table on the side of the road. Actually, my neighbors threw it away and snuck out and snagged it!
Here is a quick video tutorial to see exactly how I made it:
2. Scrape off any loose paint.
3. Follow up with a wire brush.
4. Wash it and dry it.
5. Because there was rust, I used a rust reformer to neutralize the rust.
6. Paint the glass yellow.
7. Paint the frame black.
8. When everything is dry, put it back together.
9. I used my Cricut to cut out the face image, in different colored vinyls.
10. I then applied the vinyl pieces onto the table.
Here it is! It’s a fun look and perfect for a number of different uses.
Here is a side by side before and after!