Dollar store craft ideas for Halloween are fun and affordable, especially when you turn a votive into a Frankenstein decoration! With a little creativity, you can make inexpensive Halloween crafts to spookify your haunted house. I do a lot of Dollar Tree crafts because I have one located nearby. They have so many inexpensive items for home decor, but with a little imagination, you can turn them into Halloween Dollar Tree DIYs.
Be sure to follow me on Pinterest!
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
Here is the video tutorial, so you can see exactly how I made it:
1. I bought the votive at the dollar store.
2. I painted the inside of the votive. Expect it to take two coats.
3. I had the pegs, which I painted silver – again two coats.
4. I used paint pens and drew on Frankie’s face.
5. I glued on the pegs, with hot glue.
That’s it! Now you have a cute Frankenstein votive to add to your Halloween decor!
Thanks for stopping by! Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!
Be sure to Share and PIN IT!