I’ve been wanting to do an Easter Egg Wreath for some time and finally I did!
The Easter eggs were provided by Oriental Trading for review. The ideas and opinions are all my own.
If You Love Spring and Easter Crafts Here Are Some More
*This blog uses affiliate links. As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases.
- Chalk paint Spring Mason Jar Craft
- DIY: How To Make Spring Bird Home Decor
- Easter Bunny Resin Coaster
- DIY Easter Bunny Sign
- Easy DIY Easter Chick Coasters
Materials You Will Need
- Plastic Easter eggs (the ones I used are from www.orientaltrading.com) – I used regular and small plastic eggs
- Hot glue
- Straw wreath (mine was 18 inches)
- Easter grass
Here is the Video Tutorial
1. Hot glue the larger eggs randomly all over the wreath form.
2. You will have some spaces between the eggs. Squirt hot glue between the eggs and stick in the Easter grass. Use scissors or something to help tuck it in, so you don’t burn yourself. Trim any excess.
3. Take small eggs and glue them into the spaces as filler.
4. Take a ribbon and make a loop and add a bow.
Spring Wreath Alternatives
Thanks for stopping by and Happy Easter!
Remember: Life’s too short not to shimmer, so grab your glue gun and your glitter!™ Stay safe!